Getting stuck on a wall

I found a bug where when your end location is on a wall and your top speed is 3/0 not sure (might be for all speeds). When you FIX you stand still in the next round but also hit the wall, so basically you fix +2 damage and hit wall -2. And your car gets stuck on the wall. see below example.

All commands after round 9 for id:2 is FIX.

round:9
player: id:2 position: y:4 x:54 speed:3 state:HIT_WALL statesThatOccurredThisRound:USED_BOOST, HIT_MUD, HIT_MUD, HIT_WALL boosting:false boost-counter:0 damage:5 score:-16 powerups:
opponent: id:1 position: y:3 x:57 speed:8

[░░#░░░░░░░░T░░░░░░░Φ░#░░░░]
[░░░░░░░░░░░░»░▓░░░░░##░░░░]
[░░░░▓░░░1░░░»░░▓░░░T##░░░░]
[░░░░░2░░»░░░░░░░▓░░░#▓░░░░]

round:10
player: id:2 position: y:4 x:54 speed:3 state:HIT_WALL statesThatOccurredThisRound:FIXED_CAR, HIT_WALL boosting:false boost-counter:0 damage:5 score:-21 powerups:
opponent: id:1 position: y:3 x:66 speed:8

[░░░░▓░░░░░░░»░░▓░1░T##░░░░]

round:11
player: id:2 position: y:4 x:54 speed:3 state:HIT_WALL statesThatOccurredThisRound:FIXED_CAR, HIT_WALL boosting:false boost-counter:0 damage:5 score:-26 powerups:
opponent: id:1 position: y:3 x:81 speed:0

[░░░░▓░░░░░░░»░░▓░░░T##░░░░]

round:12
player: id:2 position: y:4 x:54 speed:3 state:HIT_WALL statesThatOccurredThisRound:FIXED_CAR, HIT_WALL boosting:false boost-counter:0 damage:5 score:-31 powerups:
opponent: id:1 position: y:3 x:81 speed:0

[░░░░▓░░░░░░░»░░▓░░░T##░░░░]

Anyone experiencing the same bug?

Hi, I think its the same bug as this one - Stopped on terrain bug.

1 Like

yes that sounds like the same bug , think I’l adjust my logic to work around this for now.

During a round I hit mud and a wall and then stopped on the wall with 3 damage. Next round I repair, and even if I was still moving, I am frozen for the FIX. Then on the next round I start with 3 damage and repair. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum without any progress, So we have damage progressing like so 3 + (-2 +2) + (-2 +2) + (-2 +2) + (-2 +2) + … The damage from the wall is applied twice. Once when you land on it and then for every round when you start on it. Will probably be the same for mud and oil. Hope Cybertruck gets double checked when this bug gets fixed.