Email verification issue

Good afternoon all,

Our sincerest apologies for the verification email fiasco, it has now been sorted and everyone awaiting a verification email should now have received it.

If you still haven’t, please DM me

Thanks!

Hi @Izak, I’m still unable to register/login. Please assist. Email: marvinthobe@gmail.com
When I attempt a password reset, I get:

“Cannot reset password for the user as there is no registered/verified email or phone_number (Service: AWSCognitoIdentityProvider; Status Code: 400; Error Code: InvalidParameterException; Request ID: 6d80aac7-c70c-4242-9ee9-3f6ffd546116; Proxy: null)”

Hi @marvijo, it seems your account wasn’t set up correctly. Could you try registering again?

If I try registering, I get the expected
{“registerReason”:“USERNAME_EXIST”}

Hmmm! I’ll have to do some finagling, I’ll get back to you

Okay @marvijo, I believe everything’s been set up correctly now and you should have received a verification email. Please confirm all is in order?

Unfortunately it’s showing the same behaviour. Not client-side cache, I tried different browsers and clearing cache

cc: @Izak Any update maybe?

@marvijo did you not receive an email to reset your password?

@Izak I unfortunately did not, I only received it for the forum. It’s clearly an issue with my user account in AWS Cognito. I’m just surprised it’s only me affected

The password reset just worked! Thanks for the fix

1 Like