Officially Launched!

The 2024 Entelect Challenge is now open to the public! :seedling:

Check out this year’s trailer and explore the 2024 GitHub repository. More details available on the Entelect Challenge website!

We always appreciate any feedback throughout the year, so please feel free to reach out on the forum or on email.

1 Like

Dont know if it is just me but the github repo says 404 not found

Hey! Apologies, only saw this message now. Is this still the case?

I cant seem to get the verification email for my portal registration, but I was able to get one for this forum.

Hello

Just some stuff I picked up, on the getting started, the starter pack link needs to be updated, currently pointing to Release 2023.2.8 · EntelectChallenge/2023-Cy-Fi · GitHub

Is there any reason we stopped getting a js reference bot as well?

Hi @styphoiz!

Nice to see you again :smiley:

Could I ask you to just confirm where you found this link mismatch? Was it on the Website?

Apologies about that - the correct starter pack would be Release v2024.0.0 · EntelectChallenge/2024-Sproutopia · GitHub - I believe :seedling:

Happy coding!

Hi @Josco :slight_smile:

Please provide your email address so we can have a look at it for you. Apologies about this!

There’s 2 places where it’s incorrect

A starter pack will be available to all players and includes:

The download starter pack portion

1 Like

Thank you very much for this information and for assisting us🫡
We have updated the links to this year’s GitHub repos🙂

2 Likes

I seem to be unable to register unless I state I have participated previously?

Hi folks,

I’m looking forward to another Entelect challenge. :grin:

@Entelect, a quick request - can you please include the run.cmd/run.sh files and Dockerfiles to run the game engine?

I’ve downloaded the first release and based on the README (2024-Sproutopia/README.md at main · EntelectChallenge/2024-Sproutopia · GitHub) everything should be in there, but the only Dockerfiles I can see are for the sample bots.

Thanks!

Good shout. We’ll make work of this.

2 Likes