Announcements

Go @Malman I’m cheering you on for a 100% win rate!

2 Likes

Haha, thanks guys, holding thumbs!

1 Like

@Malman - you are a mad lad.
Congratulations on that mind bending 100% winrate - when everything is done, I would beseech you to share some info on HOW???

Considering I could not dedicate the time necessary to actually implement cyber truck usage, I will take my current placing with a smile. For now.
Hoping the next game release is not too hectic change-wise, so that I can catch up… and just maybe, by some miracles, break into the top 10 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey guys, looks like the tournament is stuck?

1 Like

You mean it’s not done yet??

nope, looks like nobody’s played all their 128 games yet. Unless I’m missing something…

Aw man, you are correct @japes - I had just assumed that after two days it’s done…

Damn, so my position might get even worse :frowning:
Well, is possible that the breadboard is just not updating - first round did have some technical difficulties.
Guess we will have to wait and see.

@Japes is correct - there is still some matches outstanding. We are aware of it.

3 Likes

Was a new tournament started?? Is the first one voided?

looks to me like just the outstanding ones are being played (which would be awesome)

We are only running the matches that didn’t run properly the first time. This is going to take some time, so please be patient with us.

I noticed this when I assessed my Match logs.

Full on patience from my side. I have a few bugs to solve and faults to analize as things are. Think you will finish long before me.

I dont mind losing, But I at least want to be in the same league as the number 1 and as things stand,
Mallin Moolman really outdid himself. The rest of the leaderboard is not even close.

I have rebuilt the leaderboard, it should display all the matches correctly again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi,

Seems like my matches were ran as the reference bot and not the actual bot I uploaded

Hi @jiro90

It looks like something got confused when we tried fixing the extraction issues on your submission. We are aware of it and will rerun your matches with the correct submission.

1 Like

There seems to be a major bug in the leaderboard at the moment, please bare with us while we fix the issue.

3 Likes

Sooooo…
Is it done now?
Can I make peace with my performance (where I brought an oil can to an RPG fight?).

We are currently verifying the tournament results.

2 Likes

Phase 3 was just launched! Please go and check out this post for more details.

Locked - please use the new phase 3 announcements topic :slight_smile: