Bot Upload : Match Status Failed

Hi

I have uploaded my scala bot (scala version 2.12), the build step is successful, but the match step always fails. The bot.json looks correct with relative paths. Here is the error log:

> Whitelabel Error Page
> This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.
**> **
> Sat Sep 08 08:45:54 UTC 2018
> There was an unexpected error (type=Internal Server Error, status=500).
> The specified blob does not exist.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards Daniel

Hi @danielc

Sorry that was a small config mistake on our side. It is working again, so you can upload now.

Good luck with the tournament!

Hi @Edwin. Thx it’s seems like it’s working now.

Hi Guys,

My last upload has been “Match Status - In Progress” for more than half an hour now, should I be worried or is this just server load?

Thanks

Yeah, my last upload has been stuck at that same status for the last 40 minutes.

@Edwin My last upload is also sitting in that “match status - in progress” state for about half an hour now. Any idea what’s going on and if we should worry?

Mine also has been stuck in match status - in progress for 35 min or so.

Seems like they do eventually finish - my last one took 1h45 :man_shrugging:

Yeap, think I’m around 30-40mins now too, glad to see it’s not just me!

Hi guys,

As far as I can see the matches are running. I’m checking now if the cause is a slow bot or two holding up the queue or whether there are just a lot of bots uploaded. This shouldn’t be an issue, we will make sure the reference matches finish before we run the tournament and if you uploaded before the deadline (even if your reference match only completed after) your bot submission is still valid.

3 Likes

Hey @Edwin,

Looks like the submission site is down, any chance we can get an extension for last-minute updates?

My bot should work but the whole portal is in a semi unresponsive state.

My upload and build succeeded and It is luckily the version I wish to enter. Since 9 I was unable to do anything worthwhile to it. If there’s any issues with my matches for some reason, Please don’t disguard my current bot. Otherwise I have no chance in the playoffs. My bot is 11 KB zipped, can I perhaps email it through to your team in case for some reason there’s issues with my bot? its simply javascript.

Depends on how long it takes me to fix it :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately I am one of those last second guys, Work on the bot for a few weeks, Upload an hour before the time.

Seriously if my power died tonight I would have been completely messed up… Will keep an eye on the forums here as well.

@japes it should be working again.

1 Like

You definitely know your stuff…

1 Like

Much appreciated! Now I can upload my dodgy last minute version :wink:

1 Like