Hi guys
can i get a bit more info on why i’;m getting the below error:
The system cannot find the file specified
26-07-2017 11:28:43:619 - I:
Executing process C:\Challenge2017\Calibration_Bots\CSharp\SampleBot.exe B “C:\Challenge2017\Test_Match\633\Game\Phase 1 - Round 0\B”
26-07-2017 11:28:43:666 - I:
Bot calibration complete and can run an additional 57ms due to environment startup
26-07-2017 11:28:43:681 - D:
Executing bot with following commands C:\Challenge2017\Test_Match\633\Bots\633\borgBot.exe B “C:\Challenge2017\Test_Match\633\Game\Phase 1 - Round 0\B”
26-07-2017 11:28:43:681 - I:
Executing process C:\Challenge2017\Test_Match\633\Bots\633\borgBot.exe B “C:\Challenge2017\Test_Match\633\Game\Phase 1 - Round 0\B”
26-07-2017 11:28:43:681 - E:
Failure while executing bot C:\Challenge2017\Test_Match\633\Bots\633\borgBot.exe B "C:\Challenge2017\Test_Match\633\Game\Phase 1 - Round 0\B"System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at BotRunner.Util.ProcessHandler.StartProcessCommon()
at BotRunner.Util.ProcessHandler.RunProcess()
at TestHarness.TestHarnesses.Bot.BotRunner.RunBot()
) The logging is pretty good which helps and also isolates the problem away from the portal. There are too many unknowns if you submit to the portal without first confirming it works in the Battle Engine binaries.