I’d like some clarity on the new rules please.
See the following extracts from https://github.com/EntelectChallenge/2020-Overdrive/blob/develop/game-engine/game-rules.md
This command increases your car’s speed to the next speed state (up to MAXIMUM_SPEED ). Your car remains in the same lane.
How damage affects your current speed
The amount of damage on your car directly impacts your max speed.
- Damage of 5 equals in a max speed of 0
- Damage of 4 equals in a max speed of 3
- Damage of 3 equals in a max speed of 6
- Damage of 2 equals in a max speed of 8
- Damage of 1 equals in a max speed of 9
- Damage of 0 equals in a max speed of 15
This seems a bit ambiguous. If I have no damage, does that mean I can (or should be able to) accelerate to 15 even without boost? Or does the second extract actually mean that BOOST_SPEED is MAX_SPEED + 1 state?