Event 1 Stats

Hey guys,

Conflicted about my entry, Feel its good, but feel i am also missing something. Paranoid much…

A question, Can we maybe get some stats for the first event? Know its a bit late, Then maybe for the second event…

I am looking for a possible reason of victory (Timeout / Error, Killed all enemy, Won by points)…

My reason for asking is, I feel this will help contestants focus on their weaknesses. And build accordingly.

I feel this would be an epic addition to the first event. I do not even care about specifics. I would simply like to see a reason for victory with matches.

We have heard many suggestions over the previous challenges similar to this.

We have decided to give the contestants some insights into the matches of the tournament. There will be a new feature in the player portal to see the different matches you played in and who won. You can even take a peek at the match logs.

1 Like

This sounds cool, Hope the peek would not be overkill. But as with any year, the playing field is equal, we all have the same limitations / advantages. And I know for event 2 everything will change anyways, and there’s a huge difference between seeing the code and writing it.

Sounds good, I am excited and nervous for the first event, I have no idea what to expect. I’m not really interested in opposing strategy, its own weakness that I am wondering about…

I look forward to see the other contestants on the battlefield. If I manage to perform, Its purely based on effort. If I don’t, its that feeling that I am missing something…

1 Like