Fwd:Re:RE: Top Secret - New Building

FYI - Found this interesting document lying around on an insecure server.


This feels like Cicada 3301. Im like 99% sure theres more to this. Though its the other 1% that makes me a fool…

I found the un-redacted document. Check it out in Operation Firestorm Announcements