Game Engine Release

Hi rfnel,

This will be done soon, sorry for the delay!

1 Like

Hi!
Has the player portal been updated with the latest game engine yet?

Hi bgh,

The player portral has been updated, however the static home page has not been updated yet, it will be updated early next week.

Sorry for the delay

are we suppose to code the shield energy requirement and usage ourselfs , or am i missing something because it seems there is no update to impliment in to the bot concerning shield variables etc except the game engine code itself , is the sample bots and reference bots not to be updated accordingly ?

Hi wjb,

I have not updated the bots, I will implement basic logic that will place the shield when available

thank you for the reply , sending the command was easy , i am having trouble figuring out what to add for reading the state variables for the shield.

Hi wjb,

A release has been made,

##Version 1.2.1 - 11 September 2017

Change Log:

1.Fixed bug where Player A would have an advantage when placing their shield
2.Updated reference bot to place shield over destroyer if it still exists

Thank you foamy for the time and effort , the update to my bot took a minute or two , worked like a charm , i now have the state classes correct as it should be .

Hi Guys,

My apologies for a release this close to the final tournament but a bug was found and had to be fixed.

Version 1.2.2

###Change Log:

1. Shields are deactivated before any commands are processed and will gain charge after the round processing has ended