This topic will be used for all future announcements of game engine releases.
Version 1.0.1 of the game engine has just been released.
- Fixed some typo’s in the game engine and output files.
- Updated Java bot to use Java 8 features.
- Fixed a bug where the game engine would throw an InvalidOperationException if a player tries to fire a weapon with no remaining ships.
- Changed Opponent Ship Types in the JSON to be string values instead of integer.
- Updated Game Engine to only pause on exit if it is running in a pretty session.
- Fixed a bug where the game engine could throw exceptions when placing ships in some scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where repeatedly hitting the same block with a ship on would continually award points.
- Fixed a bug where the game engine would not output files for different players with the same name correctly.
- Added additional sample bots.