Bananas and snowballs do not travel during a round and as far as the worms are concerned, the banana just suddenly exploded on a cell out of nowhere. So if your banana was thrown into a deep space cell, it will be lost.
All the commands that you give will be applied at the start of the next round, so the banana bombs and snowballs immediately freeze and exploded when that command is applied.
Since Banana Bombs and Snowballs do not linger in mid air, there is no cell containing these. You can find examples of the state files here:
and detailed explanations of these files here
This file has been truncated.
[← back to game rules](game-rules.md "The readme file that explain the game rules")
### Json File [*example*](assets/example-state/state.json "An example of the JSON state file")
##### A file called "state.json", containing the following game details:
* currentRound → *The current round number*
* maxRounds → *The maximum number of allowed rounds for this match*
* pushbackDamage → *The amount of damage that worms will sustain when moving into the same cell on the same round*
* lavaDamage → *The amount of damage that worms will sustain when standing on a lava cell*
* mapSize → *The number of rows or columns in the map*
* currentWormId → *The Id number of your worm that is currently in play*
* consecutiveDoNothingCount → *The number of consecutive **do nothing** commands that you have submitted in this match*
* myPlayer → *Your player's details*
* id → *The Id number of your player*
* score → *Your score points acquired*
* health → *The sum of all your worms' hitpoints*
* currentWormId → *The Id number of your worm that is currently in play. This is the same as the currentWormId above*
* remainingWormSelections → *The amount of custom selections via the Select command that is available to the player*
* previousCommand → *The command which this player supplied to the engine on the last round as a string. e.g. 'move 20 9'. Note that it doesn't contain 'C;\<number\>;'*
* worms → *The list of all your worms. Worms in this list look like a **[default worm](#default-worm-properties)**, and in addition you can also see these extra attributes of your own worms:*