I have three questions for Entelect.
There seem to be a few things Entelect could change at any time:
- Weapon power and range
- Dig and movement range
- New power ups other than Health packs (or a more powerful health pack).
- Max rounds & Map size
For the first tournament can I assume that the above parameters will be the defaults found in the starter pack? Currently these are:
- All weapons will be damage 8, range 4
- Dig and movement range is 1
- Only power up is Health Pack with 10 points
- Maxrounds = 400, Map size = 33x33
Which of these will not have “sudden twists” and will remain constant throughout all tournaments?
For things that have sudden changes, how soon before the closest tournament will this be communicated? E.g. Roughly how long do we have to make code changes and retrain our AI?