Release 2022.3.9 · EntelectChallenge/2022-Arctica

Good afternoon everyone! Quick update from our side addressing the null pointer issue that @TianCilliers spotted. Thanks for the catch :ok_hand:t5:

Changes

• Moved the null check for containedNode to the correct line
  • Some small refactors we hope will address the null issues when creating AvailableNodes and Land in the future

Thanks again everyone for your contributions :smiling_face:

Good luck for the last few days!! q(≧▽≦q)

1 Like

The next few days for me will be a few days of very little sleep.

I expect every waking hour will be me running some kind of optimization or assessment.

But your updates this week has been crazy,
Will say if i see anything, But so far nothing I have been trying has been breaking, But I have not really been focusing heavily on territory management just yet

I believe in foundations.
The stronger the foundations, The better the system.

But that said,
Its gonna get cold in a few nights,
I better get a roof over my head or risk sleeping cold…

Im super excited, but not finished yet…

2 Likes

I can’t tell if you’re making puns at this year’s tournament or the actual weather :joy:

2 Likes

hahaha, I’m really excited this year, first year I’ve put in effort since bomber man

My final bot has been submitted so just running sanity checks on the side with different seeds.

Its only your nights that will be cold, while my minio… I mean good people party at your camp fire since its mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Competition this year will be tough good luck to everyone, and hope to see you all at Comicon!!! or at least 7 of you

4 Likes