Release 2023.1.0 · EntelectChallenge/2023-Cy-Fi

Good Afternoon Everyone :sunny:
And a warm welcome to our community members new and old!

Thank you all soo much for waiting soo patiently for us to release what I think is one of our best ideas yet!! :sparkler: Cy-Fi :sparkler:

A Super Mario inspired/platformer with multiplayer elements! It is a race to the finish as our Hero’s collect enough items to place number one! but… oh wait what’s this? Level 2!? Looks like you can’t relax just yet :wink:

But before I let you go to make some seriously amazing bots we have another announcement :point_down::point_down::point_down:

Please note that the Cy-Fi is still a work in progress :wrench:

Do to some internal discussion the Entelect Challenge has undergone some restructuring this year.

As a result, please note that we have released the full game. This means no more periodic feature release, no more last minute changes (we hope). This. is. it. :fire:

However since our timelines have been affected by this change. That has unfortunately left us with little time to deliver everything we wanted for this release. :sob::sob::sob:

Rather then postponing for a week to add our final touches, we decided to open the project up to our AWESOME community. (That’s you)

That way we can patch out our game while you all get a chance see what we have in store for you - and catch a few bugs that we missed while you build your bots :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Keep and eye on our forum for any updates, patches, bug fixes coming :soon:

As always thank you for your continued support and lovely feedback :blush:

Best regards and good luck! From all of us at the Entelect Challenge Team :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I see that there is no C# starter bot, can we use the base of last years C# bot or are you going to include one soon?

Hey @Kortgat,

Yes we are in the process of adding the C# and more starter bots soon.

You are welcome to use last year’s starter bots if you like. We are still using signalR and the general connections have stayed the same : )

Hi. Please can you advise the ETA when the C# and Reference Bot will be available. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @kuifie :slight_smile:
We are looking at creating a release for it by some time next week.

3 Likes