Request to extend date[IF POSSIBLE]

Good day.

I just wanted to ask if it is possible to move the the challenge date a week later or something. I write exams on that date and I am sure that perhaps others are writing as well. :pray:

I really want to attempt this challenge as last year it was really fun. I was placed second and is really annoying to know that I was so close :smiling_face_with_tear:. Anyways, let me know.

Thank you :+1:

You should take part in the main challenge.
I was like 24 when i first partook.

Dates are more friendly :wink:

1 Like

Hi!

I am really happy to hear that you enjoyed the challenge last year!

Unfortunately, we will not be able to move the date of 27 May out, as we have a tight schedule and moving it out now is quite late notice for us.

I have some good news as well though, we will be hosting a second University Cup this year as well - in August. This will grant the university students another opportunity to participate in this fun challenge!

Additionally, as Willie mentioned, you are more than welcome to participate in the Main Challenge as well! It is a β€˜year long’ challenge, whereby we have 2 tournaments and the finals at Comic Con Africa in September. You will be able to find more information on our website, but if you have any more questions please feel free to reach out and we will be happy to answer!

:smiley:

Hi,

Ok cool. If there is time I shall try and take part in the upcoming one. Am I allowed to attempt both or only one?

Yep, I actually do want to take part in the main challenge. I’ve been wanting to do it since 2020 actually. Anyways, thank you for the reply :grinning:

It would be great to see you join the first one as well!
You are welcome to participate in both university cups, but you will only be eligible to win one of them :slight_smile:

The registrations are open for the main challenge :smiley: