Tournament 1 - Petal Power

Hello everyone!

Tournament 1 is around the corner, and we hope you are as excited as we are! :herb:

Petal Power will kick off on Saturday, May 18, 2024 . The submission deadline is midnight on that Saturday. And those who want to participate must ensure they have their optIn checkbox checked - as it is now working! :grin:

Where to find the checkbox:
Sign In β†’ Profile β†’ Tournaments β†’ Participate in official tournaments :ballot_box_with_check:

This is what you will see:
image (4)

Who will our first 4 finalists be? :eyes: See you all there!

Please reach out to us if there are any questions or concerns.

1 Like

Hi. When is the tournament officially starting? Also, I wish the Tournament opt-in was an opt-out so as to be backward compatible (we didn’t opt in previously), I only saw the opt-in checkbox requirement late.

1 Like

You and me both. Spent the whole day yesterday tweaking my bot just to log in this morning and discover this Forum exists.
I actually thought the forum was done away with or something. In previous years I recall the forum being a bit more β€œin your face” on the main EC site. Now its a little hyperlink in the footer that I only noticed this morning :sob:

1 Like

I definalely can second this,

Assume a bot entered is for the tournaments unless explicitly stated otherwise

1 Like

Is it still possible to participate in the Entelect Challenge if I missed Tournament 1? I was busy with exams and completely forgot about it.

yes, you can drop in any time

1 Like

Hey everyone, is it just me or is there nothing on the leaderboard yet for everyone?

I normally expect it around Wednesday :face_with_peeking_eye:

Hi @Jesse

Yes, typically it’s what Willie has suggested :blush: to give some extra detail we usually take a few days to finalise the results. Please bear with us :pray:

Hey @saadali-s

Willie is correct, Yes you are more than welcome to participate in Tournament 2 :blush: !

Hi @vincedg

Yoh sorry to hear that! :see_no_evil: We’ll keep that in mind in future to increase visibility!

1 Like

Hey @marvijo thanks for the suggestion I’ll chat to the web squad about it :blush:

1 Like