Tournament 1: PULSAR KICK

The first tournament for 2021 kicks off TONIGHT at midnight!
Make sure you have submitted your final versions of your bots before that time.

The winner of this tournament will receive a golden ticket to the finals at Comic Con Africa in September this year. Second place will win R2000 and third place, R1000!

2 Likes

Hi guys.

How we know how many matches we have played and/or still need to play? The leader board hasn’t changed for a while.

Also I’m assuming with the introduction of friendly matches there will be no match logs available after/from round 10 as well as how does the scoring work?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @ccanning2 ,
The Leader board is active and you will now be able to view that. Please note that the results have not yet been finalized. We will let you know once the results have been confirmed.

With Regards to the friendly matches there will be match logs available and the scoring is the same as official tournaments.

Thanks.

-Mohammed

Hi @mohammed.ismail

Thanks for the reply. I can see the leader board but it has no indication of progress of the round. No match logs seem to be available either so can’t go by that either.

Hi @ccanning2,

We are currently updating the leader board to show the status and the match logs as well

1 Like

Hi @mohammed.ismail

Thank you that will be useful! Do you have a timeline for these changes?

It would be nice to be able to do a full review of the matches that have completed already from round 1 as it seems its still running.

Thanks again.

Hi @ccanning2,

Development is in progress for the match status and the amount of rounds played, in progress and amount outstanding, I cant give you an exact timeline, but it should be live by the End of next week.

Thank you for your patience!