Tournament Structure

Hi, this is my first time competing in this challenge. Got in a bit late but excited for the tournament :slight_smile: Just need some clarification on the rules and process:

• I submitted a bot but it is permanently stuck in queue. Is this normal for when a tournament is not running?
  • I assume submissions will close before the tournament starts. Is this correct?
  • If so, is only the latest bot submitted tested in the tournament or all of them?
  • I submitted a bot but it is permanently stuck in queue. Is this normal for when a tournament is not running? Seems like an issue in the engine
  • I assume submissions will close before the tournament starts. Is this correct? Yes
  • If so, is only the latest bot submitted tested in the tournament or all of them? Just the latest tournament and it will be the latest bot.
1 Like

Yep, yep, but the tournament will take place very soon after submissions close. In case you haven’t seen, the tournament date has been moved to the 24th of August so there will be more time for development!