Commands are now processed, and it should all work in theory though I haven’t tried to check everything yet so please let me know if you find any bugs.
The default AI currently only does nothing commands, so he should be easy to beat. If you submit your code you will play against others that have submitted their code and you will be able to view replays of matches and stuff like that.
Since the game uploaded as a draft version I’m not to sure if your history will be kept in the arena, please don’t assume that it will be.
- get someone to add a problem statement. (any volunteers? It goes in the config folder and I don’t know html)
- find better worm images. (if you have any it’s all 32x32 tiles)
- add health bars to worms.
- add events to the replay (kill events, invalid move descriptions)
- add simple play logic to the default bot.
Finally the referee code is public if you want to look at it.
Also let me know if you have any other thoughts or ideas.
Please give it a try